Before assigning a license, the organization Owner/Admin must add the team member(s) to the organization in the Katalon Admin. Once added, the Admin can assign a Katalon license to any team member, or withdraw a license if no longer needed.
People who have been added to the Registered Users block can use KSE licenses as enterprise users. This means that they have been assigned licenses successfully.
1. Click on User Management:
2. Invite User:
There are three fields:
(1) - invite User who not is the Organisation
(2) - after sent out invitation, the invitation link will appear here. As an invited user, they can access directly through this link.
(3) - Organisation Owner is able to who accept invitation.
3. After User has invited in the Organisation, Org Owner can check in License Management and add User into Licensed Users section at Online License type (Node-locked, Floating).
For more information, please check out our official document: https://docs.katalon.com/katalon-studio/docs/use-online-license.html#create#an#offline#license